Holidays mean exploring a new place and having a fun time with loved ones. If this year you plan to go on a beach vacation then Andaman should be your top preference. Usually, time constraints act as spoilers but if you have enough time then opt for best Andaman family tour package and have a memorable time with family.Let’s see what all you can do inthe Andaman Islands:
- If you haven’t booked the hotel in advance on arriving at Port Blair then first book one that falls in your budget. You can rest for a while and call it a day if tired or can visit Corbyn’s Cove beach for the evening fun.
- On the second day, you can go sightseeing in Port Blair that includes a visit to Cellular Jail. This prison is of much historical importance for Indians and sound and light show held here every evening is not to be missed. You can visit Marine museum, anthropological museum, Samudrika and cottage industries emporium for some local vibes.
- Havelock Island: This is one of the most beautiful Islands of Andaman known for blue waters and perfect tranquillity. It is the home to Radhanagar beach once rated by Times Magazine as the best beach of Asia. Elephant beach is yet another beach that one must pay a visit when in Havelock. It is a beautiful and secluded beach known for underwater swimming with elephants, dolphins and sea turtles.
- The ferry ride to Neil Island: Neil Island is known for its picture-perfect views and beautiful beaches including Bharatpur beach, Luxmanpur Beach and Sitapur Beach. The Island is a perfect place if you want to get away from the city humdrum and relax in nature. It is also known as the vegetable bowl in the Andaman Islands.
- Ross Island and North Bay Island: You can also visit Ross Island which was the first settlement of British in the Andamans. Post this you can visit North Bay Island, this is the same island seen at the back of 20 Rupee Note. Paying a visit to this place is worth an experience, you can also visit Neil Kendra which is located in the heart of the Island and has a market to shop.
- Long Island: Long Island is also known as the Blue Island is a must if you are in Andaman for more than a week. This place is not very crowded and is known for its beautiful and natural settings.
- The sight of an Active Volcano: We all have heard of volcanoes and have thought of seeing them from the naked eye. This dream of seeing volcanoes can become a reality when you are in Andaman. Barren Island in Andaman is home to an active volcano and is uninhabited by any living species. If you plan to visit here, you need a permit from the forest department and get your tickets booked in advance. All in all visiting Barren Island is once in a lifetime experience because you do not see active volcanoes every other day.
The Andaman Islands is a groupof 572 islands,and the serenity, tranquillity,and beauty of the islands are simply contagious. So, if you need a break from the daily routine and want to explore something new book Best Andaman family tour package from www.experienceandamans.com and have a holiday of a lifetime.